November 30, 2016 was the end of our elected terms. We have both greatly enjoyed working with voters, candidates and elected officials, but family commitments take priority so neither Tony nor Tina ran for re-election to this volunteer office. We wish the new State Committeman & State Committeewoman well in their endeavors. Stay tuned as this website undergoes changes!
Role & Responsibilities of State Committeeman & State Committeewoman include:
- Elect delegates & alternate delegates from each of his, or her, congressional districts (12, 14, 15 & 16) to serve in such capacities at the Republican National Convention.
- Act as a liaison between the Florida Republican Executive Committee & the Hillsborough County Republican Executive Committee (REC).
- Elect a Congressional District Chair who is entitled to vote on the Florida State Executive Committee.
- Serve as at-large members of the Hillsborough County Republican Executive Committee (REC).
- Assist & cooperate with District Chairs, County Chairs & RPOF Field Directors in promoting seminars, caucuses & fund-raising events.
- Share all correspondence, newsletters, information bulletins, etc., from RPOF or other relevant sources, and directing them to officers & members of the Hillsborough County Republican Executive Committee (REC).
- Fulfill such additional duties & responsibilities as may be requested by the RPOF Chair.